The main documentation for GrapheneOS is at the top-level of the site:
- Features overview — Overview of GrapheneOS features differentiating it from the Android Open Source Project.
- Install — Installation instructions for GrapheneOS.
- Build — Building instructions for GrapheneOS.
- Usage guide — Usage instructions for GrapheneOS.
- Frequently Asked Questions — Answers to frequently asked questions about GrapheneOS.
- Releases changelog — Changelog for official releases of GrapheneOS.
- History — History of the GrapheneOS project.
Our attestation service has a page explaining how the Auditor app and attestation service work.
Other articles on assorted topics related to GrapheneOS:
- Attestation compatibility guide — Guide on using remote attestation in a way that's compatible with GrapheneOS
- GrapheneOS servers — Documentation on GrapheneOS servers.
- Server traffic shaping — Implementing server traffic shaping on Linux with CAKE.
- Sitewide advertising industry opt-out — Using ads.txt / app-ads.txt to disallow buying or selling ads for a domain.