You can contact email@example.com for topics related to GrapheneOS. The firstname.lastname@example.org address can be used for high priority security issues. The email address of the lead developer is email@example.com as a fallback option for anything else.
The official Twitter account for the project is @GrapheneOS which is used for official announcements. The account of the lead developer is @DanielMicay and is primarily focused on the privacy and security research/engineering work on GrapheneOS.
The main forum currently used to discuss the project is the official /r/GrapheneOS subreddit on Reddit.
The official IRC channel is #grapheneos on irc.freenode.net. The channel is bridged to Matrix and is available at #grapheneos:matrix.org for Matrix users.
Most issues should be reported to the global OS issue tracker for GrapheneOS sub-projects. However, standalone projects and anything outside of the GrapheneOS source tree (like the websites) has a dedicated issue tracker. The issue trackers are listed for reference:
- OS issue tracker for all GrapheneOS repositories that are not standalone projects
- Vanadium (Chromium variant) issue tracker
- PDF Viewer issue tracker
- Auditor issue tracker
- AttestationServer (attestation.app) issue tracker
- grapheneos.org issue tracker
- Update server (releases.grapheneos.org) issue tracker
- Update client issue tracker
- hardened_malloc issue tracker